How I Spent the last 30th of 2011

FUN RUN!
Honestly, I'm not really the willing-to-do-everything-for-sports person but I just have to try it! Plus my boyfriend went to Batangas to visit me and joined me because my mom asked him to. Ha ha
 The event was held by the Saint Joseph Institute (where my mom graduated from Highschool) in Rosario, Batangas. 
The theme was "Takbuhan para sa Kinabukasan". As a fun run, it was for a good cause. It will actually help less fortunate kids to go to a private school and study.

To wrap it up, we had a nice experience and I think I'd like to do it again!

PS: We didn't have any pictures while we were running. It's just awkward to see myself running. Ha ha! And I don't have a blog about how I spent Christmas. I was just so busy that I didn't have the chance to take pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment