Happy Girl

I've been saving money for the past few months and I feel so happy that I got these stuff!

(White Tank Top, Topshop; Sleeveless Scalloped & Collared top in Mustard, Greenhills; 
Blue Sleeveless Top, Topshop; Specs, Quiapo; Dream Catcher Necklace, Yhansy; 
Zebra Print Passport Holder, Greenhills; Layered Neclace in Gold, Forever21;
Envelope Clutch, DV; Black Flats, Topshop; Bikini, Topshop)

Boyfriend got me two purses from Archeology Center, Power Plant Mall for my iPod and Camera! Cute prints right? 

Bought an Envelope Clutch from DV and got it on sale! :p

A Detachable Collar from Trunk Show.
They actually sell lots of awesome shoes and stuff! Check their products here.

Also, I've been searching for a a nice dream catcher necklace and I found one in Yhansy! I think it was the last piece in Shangri-La.

And I got this passport holder in zebra print cz I love anything in animal prints! Don't get mad at me PETA, no animals were harmed!! :p
 I've been searching for a passport holder since my renewed one came and saw this in Greenhills. Sadly, I forgot the store where I got it.

Lastly, my most comfy shoes!! I loved it ever since I saw it hanging in Topshop's shoe rack in Powerplant. I've been eyeing this for a few months and now I finally got her! It's like the most comfy shoes I've ever worn, like I'm not actually wearing one. Lol and for that, I think I'll be wearing it everyday. Ha ha 

PLUS!! Polaroids! :p

It feels good to buy new things! As one of my resolutions this year, which were my resolutions for the past few years ha ha I'll try to save up and buy stuff that are just necessary. Right? Act like a big girl!

ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment